So, Josh is playing band this weekend, at The Winner's Circle in Speedway. Wino Bandito has been very busy this year. It should be a good show and I am excited to just get together with people and hang out.
This week has been crazy busy. I think yesterday will be the only day this week that I am not working overtime. I guess that is what happens when you are saving the future of tomorrow. :)
So, we aren't dirty. Our house may be cluttered or disheveled at times but not really ever dirty. I guess due to the rain we have had recently and with spring here, the mice have decided to come out and play. Well, just one mouse, we think.
I saw it the other day, running from Chopper's food bowl to under the fridge. I immediately called our landlord and then we called the exterminator. While waiting for the exterminator to come, we called on Saturday and they couldn't come until Monday, we started noticing a nasty smell that seemed to be centered in the kitchen. The mouse killer guy said that it was probably a dead mouse that was in the wall. In order to get it out, we would have to take out the wall. He said the smell would probably be gone in about 7 days. Needless to say, we are anxiously waiting out the 7 days.
So, we have started calling it the smell of the dead thing. I heard that you can buy wintergreen oil, put it on a cotton ball, place it on the floor in the corners of the room. That will draw all the bad smells into the cotton ball and your house will start to smell like wintergreen.
I guess I need to run to Walmart because although we have somewhat unfortunately become accustomed to the smell of the dead thing, I would prefer to not have my house smell like dead mouse. It's pretty gross and makes me feel like a client.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment