So, I actually forgot that I had this whole blog thing going until my dad told me that they (as in he and my step-mom) look for updates regularly. I mean, I can understand, Josh and I are living the high life.
Well, let's see. Josh got a new tattoo for his birthday. It was my birthday present to him. It was a surprise. The actual tattoo. God, wouldn't that be funny! Anyway, it looks awesome. If I can figure out how to add pictures to this thing, I will do so. It's a Celtic Tree of Life in remembrance of his cousin who died a few years ago.
I went with some of my college friends to see Eddie Izzard this past weekend at the Murat. He is a funny, funny dude.
Oh, the best part so far..... I got accepted into the MSW program at IUPUI. I will start in the fall and the State is going to pay for my school. I only have to give them 6 years of my life. Better than having to pay for it over the course of 20 years. I am way excited and can't wait to start. I have orientation on June 6th and then classes start August 20. So, I need to do a lot of fun shit prior to starting as I will be going to school for 3 years straight.
I turn 27 on Friday. Sigh! It's not the idea that I am that much closer to 30. I don't mind 30. I just hate the idea that I am going to be in my late twenties. That and now I have to start consciously remembering again how old I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally! A new post! I thought you died!
Post a Comment